Set Up a Free Consultation
Give us a call: 405-259-1165


A modification is the process of changing an existing court order. Modifications most frequently occur in regards to child support obligations, visitation, and custody. After a divorce, court orders regarding child custody and spousal support are final and binding. Typically, they may be modified if there is a substantial change in circumstances for either party.


Modifications are based upon a change in circumstances that have arisen since the order was entered by the court. Although the parties to the order may change the order by agreement, the only way to legally change the order is to seek a modification.


  • Remarriage
  • Change of employment or loss of a job
  • Incidents of domestic violence
  • Debilitating illness or injury


If you believe a modification is necessary, please contact our office and set up a free initial consultation and we can discuss the process of having the court order changed to better suit your needs.

Set Up a Free Consultation
Give us a call: 405-259-1165

“My grandfather had married a woman and several months after he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. After the diagnoses, she filed for divorce and believed she was entitled to my grandfather’s savings and benefits. Mr. Buckley represented him in the divorce and made sure my grandfather’s finances were safe and secure. Mr. Buckley did an amazing job, she received nothing and my grandfather’s savings are being used for his medical care. Mr. Buckley’s rates were very reasonable and he remained in contact with the family, letting us know exactly what was happening in the case and how he was handling matters. Thank you, Mr. Buckley!”

Shawndra T.

“I will always appreciate the type of person who can do a great job while also cutting through the red tape and making things seem simple to me. There were times that I doubted Mr. Buckley because he seemed so confident and I was terrified. But things worked out exactly the way that he said they would and I’ve never felt better represented.”

Christopher M.